Saturday, May 21, 2011

lose weight (again)

My friends and I are doing this so-called workout, where few times in a week we have to walk in the track or take the kids to the playground for few hours. Well today was very fine day to do it and we did it. We had so much fun that we don't even remember we were working out or trying to burn some calories. We talked so much that we come to the point to buy apidexin.


Losing weight is what everybody's main concern, I, myself for sure. I have gained about 20 pounds in these last few months and losing weight has been a struggle for me since me and friends have these gathering many times a week. Sometimes I looked at the pool where husband just cleaned and thought about swimming but my body isn't ready of anything revealing. I don't even know if i can get back to the shape however, i have to try and convince myself to sacrifice about foods plus workout.