Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gardening




Long beans (batong) are sprouted. I had to wait almost 2 weeks for them to come out. I prayed it so hard to be succesful and now it paid off, though only 10 are sprouted out of 30 seeds.







Red roses at our backyard. They never get enough such care as i'm having a problem with the poison ivy. I have to get rid of my allergies first before doing some digging again. Poison ivy is horrible, they really itch and hurt bad












Plant in our backyard that just bloomed beautifully.






















Those are the begonia flowers that me and ALys just planted a week ago. We also have iris flowers that we planted on the mothers day and so far they are doing great. So thankful for the rain.








These are the asian eggplant and the lemon grass that i planted last year in the late summer. I was able to cook 3 eggplant out of it before froze. The lemon grass was given by a friend of mine Janice.